Looking for a bundle of internet or phone services for your small business?
Talk to us today!
King IT offers some incredible rates on IP telephones that have all the following features. We can assist with:
- Auto Attendant or Hunt Grouping
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Recording
- After Hours Voicemail
- Failover to Mobile
- Music on Hold
- 1300 numbers
IP Phone Systems:
Our IP Phone systems can deliver unlimited calls nationwide including to mobiles from $24.95 per month. All come standard with voicemail to email, hunt grouping, auto attendants, and failover to mobile.
If you're out and about most of the day but, get a Vonex Softphone to help you sign out when you’re not working, avoid telemarketing calls, and get all the other benefits of the Vonex system.
Always-On Internet Plan:
The NBN does go down from time, sometimes business and if your businesses rely on the internet or the cloud then having an uninterrupted internet connection is essential.
- 4G Connection
- Unlimited VDSL Internet Connections
Is your internet connection congested? Our managed bonded internet solutions have got you covered.
- 2x Unlimited VDSL Internet Connections
King IT was founded in 2015 as a boutique IT service provider, since then the business has grown to multiple sites across southeast Queensland. We have grown our business on a people-first (not product first) attitude providing genuine insight to our clients, designing customised solutions and introducing smart tech to improve people’s lives.
Our team of 32 full-time solution providers we have over 100 years of combined experience. Our people-first attitude has led a rigorous training and development program for our team ensuring we can attract, retain and grow a team of talented, motivated and brand-agnostic specialists in hardware, security, software and systems.
When you partner with King IT, you are getting expert advice from a team that puts you first. We are 100% focused on getting you an outcome that fits and supports you as your business grows.
1. Designed and implemented systems to automatically synchronize and secure you and your business files, contacts, customers, and financial information with a recovery plan.
2. Created systems to minimise downtime by setting up new staff and instantly closing or transferring access for staff changes to keep data secure.
[Hospitality and Professional Offices]
3. Customised bespoke systems allowing simple collection and management of customer details enabling automated quoting, follow up, invoicing, reminders, bookings and subscriptions.
[Clinics, Gyms, Workshop, Surgeries]
4. Provide IT support, regular health checks and audits, remote access and local personal support, including after-hours packages or ad hoc or monthly non contracted plans.
5. Reinforce security with the implementation of network security, email security, and security awareness training. Helping prevent downtime and data loss.
6. Rollout secure and upgraded WiFi solutions of any size to enable secure businesses and guests to access WiFi throughout premises up to a multi hectare property.
[Hospitality, Professional Services, Education, Government]
7. Setup business emails on a business domain implement a backup regime and recovery plan and manage security.
8. Deliver templated new hire/desk packages designed to fit specific roles to reduce time in selecting devices, and setting up while standardising the fleet for ease of management.
[Franchisors, Professional Services, Wholesalers]
9. Supply new and refurbished hardware with largescale rollouts of up to 1000 devices at a time.
[Professional Services, Education, Government]