New and Refurbished PC, Mac, Phone, Tablet, Printers, CCTV
King IT has a range of workstations to suit your needs and budget. We have a massive range of new and refurbished PC, laptops, Macs, and Chromebooks. We can find unique and interesting solutions to problems, helping you save money and increase productivity and security.
Our business specialists can set up role-specific templates where we understand your software needs and specifications that they require and can send out or deliver a new workstation that has the right software ready to go and is ready to just switch on, connect to the network, and use. It's vital to keep your employees' computers up-to-date.
Our range of accessories is vast! From input devices such as ergonomic mice to chairs, we have what you need. We have docks that allow effortless connection to your workstation and when it's home time just simply disconnect and go. Monitors, brackets, and risers for all applications. We also can help with furniture ensuring that the ergonomics of your workplace are right.
Need your team to stay in the loop? We offer iPhones, Samsungs, Oppos, and Huawei in both new and high-quality refurbished devices that can save thousands of dollars. Your growing business doesn’t need to be burdened by massive phone plans. Buy cost-effective phones outright and save thousands.
Refurbished doesn’t have to mean big clunky and old. While we can get some sleek new devices we can also save you loads with a sleek excellent grade Microsoft Surface Pro or equivalent. We can supply iPhones from $249 and support a capped price maintenance program to deal with damaged devices. We also have fleet management options too.
If storage and centralized processing are what you need, we have that covered too. We can help with a reliable network server solution.
Chances are for you and your employees will need more computer storage than what's offered by your computer. We have solutions for you to give your business the storage space it needs to grow.
So many telecommunication companies! So many plans! So many technologies! You just about require a degree to understand it all. There is of course way more than the NBN, and even that comes in multiple delivery methods, speeds and contentions which might already be sounding like gobbledegook. Then once connected there are considerations such as how your devices are going to work.
Our NBN certified business advisors know their stuff, so you don't have to. We have delivered similar speeds and reliability while saving businesses thousands each year.
As the drone industry has grown over the last several years, the use of drones for work has grown exponentially. If you are in an industry that needs a commercial drone, we can help.
We offer both managed and unmanaged print services. If you're looking for a cost-effective printer, we have you covered. If you need great value productivity-focused solutions so you never run out of ink or paper, we have you covered.
King IT partners with leading alarm manufacturers to deliver the most cost-effective solution that provides an appropriate level of security.
King IT was founded in 2015 as a boutique IT service provider, since then the business has grown to multiple sites across southeast Queensland. We have grown our business on a people-first (not product first) attitude providing genuine insight to our clients, designing customised solutions and introducing smart tech to improve people’s lives.
Our team of 32 full-time solution providers we have over 100 years of combined experience. Our people-first attitude has led a rigorous training and development program for our team ensuring we can attract, retain and grow a team of talented, motivated and brand-agnostic specialists in hardware, security, software and systems.
When you partner with King IT, you are getting expert advice from a team that puts you first. We are 100% focused on getting you an outcome that fits and supports you as your business grows.
1. Designed and implemented systems to automatically synchronize and secure you and your business files, contacts, customers, and financial information with a recovery plan.
2. Created systems to minimise downtime by setting up new staff and instantly closing or transferring access for staff changes to keep data secure.
[Hospitality and Professional Offices]
3. Customised bespoke systems allowing simple collection and management of customer details enabling automated quoting, follow up, invoicing, reminders, bookings and subscriptions.
[Clinics, Gyms, Workshop, Surgeries]
4. Provide IT support, regular health checks and audits, remote access and local personal support, including after-hours packages or ad hoc or monthly non contracted plans.
5. Reinforce security with the implementation of network security, email security, and security awareness training. Helping prevent downtime and data loss.
6. Rollout secure and upgraded WiFi solutions of any size to enable secure businesses and guests to access WiFi throughout premises up to a multi hectare property.
[Hospitality, Professional Services, Education, Government]
7. Setup business emails on a business domain implement a backup regime and recovery plan and manage security.
8. Deliver templated new hire/desk packages designed to fit specific roles to reduce time in selecting devices, and setting up while standardising the fleet for ease of management.
[Franchisors, Professional Services, Wholesalers]
9. Supply new and refurbished hardware with largescale rollouts of up to 1000 devices at a time.
[Professional Services, Education, Government]